Prices shown are the closing bid prices for the most recent date available.
We source prices in the following order:
Our primary source of prices is Thomson Reuters.
Our secondary source of prices is Bloomberg.
If prices aren’t available from Thomson Reuters or Bloomberg, we’ll source them manually.
Trades will be visible online within 24 hours of placing the deal.
Pending trades (buy or sell) are those that we’ve placed but haven’t yet settled with our custodian bank. Trade prices may be subject to change up to the point of settlement, so the exact amount can’t be guaranteed.
Balance on cash account
The cash balance reflects the balance at close of business for the previous working day and includes all invested contributions, withdrawals and settled trades. However the cash balance displayed in our trading screen reflects the current real-time balance.
Interest on cash account
We calculate the applicable interest on a daily basis as described in the policy conditions.
We may charge interest if the cash account is overdrawn or we may pay interest if the cash account is in credit. This is applied on a monthly basis, on the first day of the month.
Value in portfolio currency
We calculate the ‘Value in portfolio currency’ column on the portfolio valuation screen by multiplying the number of units by the unit price.
Please refer to your Policy conditions and Charges schedule for details of the charges that apply and the frequency at which they’re deducted.
Dividends and other income
Amounts received as dividends, bond income or interest on external investments are credited to the portfolio as and when they're received by our custodian bank.
External bank accounts are shown including accrued interest. This doesn’t include any charges that may apply on withdrawals from notice or term deposits.
- If you enter any notes, we’ll handle the trade manually and this may result in slower service.
- Please don’t ask for us to fund a purchase from the proceeds of an earlier sale. Purchases are funded from the portfolio cash account. If there’re insufficient funds in the cash account, the purchase will be rejected.
- If you want to fund a purchase from a sale, please use our 'With proceeds' trade facility.
- Proceeds from sales, unless they’re part of a 'With proceeds' trade, are automatically returned to the cash account. There’s no need to ask for this in a note.
- For deposit sales, please ensure that you’ve selected the right withdrawal option. If you have, it won't be necessary for you to explain your withdrawal choices (for example, whether you want to withdraw immediately and accept charges) in a note.
Back to top